Plymouth Gin is a style of gin that by law can only be produced in Plymouth, England, it being a Protected Geographical Indication within the European Union. The Plymouth Gin Distillery (the Black Friars Distillery) is the only gin distillery located in Plymouth in what was once a Dominican Order monastery built in 1431 and opens on to what is now Southside Street. It has been in operation since 1793. The established distilling business of Fox & Williamson began the distilling of Plymouth Gin in 1793: soon the business was to become known as Coates & Co. which it remained until March 2004. From 2005 the brand was owned by the Swedish company V&S Group, who also make Absolut Vodka. The brand is now owned and distributed by the French company Pernod Ricard as a result of the purchase of V&S Group in 2008.
Size: 70 CL
70 CL Proportion: 13.26 eur