Teacher's Highland Cream is a brand of blended scotch whisky produced in Glasgow.
In 1830, William Teacher took advantage of the new "Excise Act" and began selling his blended scotch. From 1832 he was selling it from his wife's grocery shop in Glasgow. By 1856, with help from his sons, he was granted a licence for consumption and opened his own dram shop. William died in 1876, leaving his two sons William Jr. and Adam in charge. They moved the business to St. Enoch Square where it remained until 1991.
Teacher's contains the largest proportion of single malts, with a total of 45 types.
| Size||35 CL|
| Alcohol Content||40%|
| Product Dimensions||20 x 9 x 4 cm|
| Storage Instructions||Cool and dry conditions|
| Manufacturer/Producer||Teacher & Sons Limited|
| Country Produced in||Scotland|