Tanqueray Gin was initially distilled in 1830 by Charles Tanqueray in the Bloomsbury district of London.
When Charles died in 1868 his son Charles Waugh Tanqueray inherited the distillery, which operated until it was severely damaged in World War II. Only one of the facilities survived the Axis bombing. The remaining one, now known as "Old Tom", has since been moved to Cameron Bridge, Scotland.
Tanqueray Gin is made from juniper berries, coriander and angelica, as well as a secret addition of other ingredients.
Size: 20 CL
Alcohol Content: 47.3%Vol.