More information Tanqueray Gin
Tanqueray gin was initially distilled in 1830 by Charles Tanqueray in the Bloomsbury district of London. The retail outlet of Edward & Charles Tanqueray & Co was established on Vine Street, London in 1838. When Charles died in 1868, his son Charles Waugh Tanqueray inherited the distillery, which continued to operate until it was severely damaged during World War II. The only facility to survive the Axis bombing, now known as "Old Tom," has since been moved to Cameron Bridge, Scotland.
Distilled four times for exceptional purity and smoothness, Tanqueray is one of the world's most prestigious gins; its recipe the perfect balance of juniper, coriander, liquorice and angelica.
|Region Produced in||Cameron Bridge|
|Storage Instructions||Cool and dry conditions|
|Manufacturer/Producer||Charles Tanqueray & CO|
|Country Produced in||Scotland|
|1 Liter Proportion EUR||21.35|