Search
Romio Chianti DOCG 6.95 EUR (6 Bottles)(Italy)
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Romio Chianti DOCG 6.95 EUR (6 Bottles)(Italy)

Romio Chianti DOCG 6.95 EUR (6 Bottles)(Italy)


Romio Chianti DOCG 6.95 EUR (6 Bottles)(Italy)


by ROMIO
Be the first to review this item

Price:  EUR 41,70 




Get it in 2-4 business Days
Details
Gift-wrap available

El Chianti (pronounced Kianti) is one of the most known Italian red wines in the world.

More information

Technical Details
EUR 41,70 + EUR 10,50 Shipping
Quantity:



Pago Seguro Visa MarterCard Paypal Secure Payment

Share

Romio Chianti DOCG 6.95 EUR (6 Bottles)(Italy)


Romio Chianti DOCG 6.95 EUR (6 Bottles)(Italy)


by ROMIO
Be the first to review this item

Price:  EUR 41,70 




Get it in 2-4 business Days
Details
Gift-wrap available

El Chianti (pronounced Kianti) is one of the most known Italian red wines in the world.

More information

Technical Details
Share
EUR 41,70 + EUR 10,50 Shipping
Quantity:



Pago Seguro Visa MarterCard Paypal Secure Payment



Other products of Red Wine ROMIO



More information

ROMIO CHIANTI DOCG

El Chianti (pronounced Kianti) is one of the most known Italian red wines in the world.
Chianti wines are produced with 75% Sangiovese grapes; the other 25% comes from grapes like Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.

The supply of this product can be delayed due to its high demand



Technical Details

BrandROMIO
Size75 CL
FormatGlass
Alcohol Content12.5%
Vintage2016
PackageBottle
Storage InstructionsStorage away from direct light in a cool and dry place

This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 28 February, 2010.
Reviews

Customers who bought this product also purchased


Customer Reviews

Current Reviews: 0

User Rating:

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
(0 votes)



Most Recent Customer Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product. You can be the first!



In this moment there're 78 guests and 8 clients online.
Licorea
PAGOS
b.free! Tax Back! Shopping
Licorea recommends drinking in moderation
Copyright © 2003-2019 All rights reserved
Licorea.com -