More information Ballantine's, 20 CL Flasks
In 1827 at the age of 19, George Ballantine opened his first shop and just a few years later in 1831, he opened his second store in Edinburgh. He eventually moved to a more impressive location in Glasgow and focused on wholesale whisky. In 1895, Queen Victoria awarded Ballantine's the Royal Warrant which is the ultimate endorsement of the company's prestigious reputation. Ballantine's Finest was developed some 15 years later and emerged as the company's primary export.
It was in 1937 that the company received its Grant of Heraldic Arms, recognising George Ballantine & Son as an "incorporation noble on the Noblesse of Scotland". The heraldic arms that decorate the Grant appear on every bottle of Scotch whisky to this date.
Extensive maturation warehousing was developed at Dumbuck near Dumbarton, and Willowyard near Beith in Ayrshire. And, in 1977, a few miles from Dumbarton, home of the company's headquarters, Europe's most advanced blending and bottling plant was opened at Kilmalid.
The Ballantine's range is the most comprehensive range of quality blended scotch whiskies available anywhere in the world. Ballantine's is established as a major global brand and is the best selling Scotch whisky in Europe. It is also one of the five best selling blended whiskies worldwide. Every second, two bottles are sold. The Ballantine's range of blended Scotch whiskies has gained the highest number of awards and trophies in international competitions.
Size: 20 CL
Alcohol Content: 43%Vol.